You read the headline correctly, [Reviews.org] will have a 24-Hour Digital Detox Challenge | Reviews.org for those who are willing to be a contestant to enter in this 24hr challenge! You’re basically being paid $100 an hour to avoid all digital devices: T.V. phone, computer, tablet, game systems…simply put, no electronics whatsoever.
Phone Addiction Reports:
• 3 out of 4 Americans consider themselves addicted to their phones.
• Majority of us check our phones once every 9 minutes (160 times a day).
• We spend an average of 56 hours & 42 minutes per week watching TV, that’s nearly 17 hours more than a full-time job!
Still think you could do it ?
Quoted on Reviews.org website:
“Do you need to escape your daily routine with a digital detox? We know it’s hard to take even a day away from work, school, socializing, games, and the endless scrolling and streaming online, but what if we could make it worth your while?”
“Reviews.org wants to give someone $2,400 to go 24 hours without technology—we have a feeling someone out there needs a break.”
Must be willing to disconnect from all personal technology (emergencies excluded) for 24 hours.
- No cell phone
- No television
- No gaming consoles/handheld gaming devices
- No computers/laptops
- No smartwatches or wearable tech
- No smart home devices (smart speakers, smart vacuums, etc.)
This was written by Trevor Wheelwright.
There are 24 terms & conditions in order to qualify when applying for this Digital Detox Challenge. The application process for this challenge ends March 26, 2021.