Uncategorized

Hipgnosis Songs Lands a $23 Million Deal With Singer/Songwriter The-Dream!

image1  The Dream has given Hipgnosis a 75 percent stake in The- Dream’s 302 song catalog! The remaining 25 percent will be retained, the catalog includes 25 Billboard top 10 songs and four Grammy Award trophies. The catalog also includes written, co-written, or produced by The Dream. Some of his notable songwriting credits are Rihanna’s “Umbrella” Bey’s “Single Ladies” Kanye West’s “All Of  The Lights” and many more. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s